Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yummy yummy . . . What you cookin' for dinner?

Looks yummy doesn't it. These yummy enchilada's were cooked by Melanie. She was kind enough to agree to reviewing our cookbook. You can go here to read her review. This is just one of the great recipes.

So if your wondering what to cook for dinner check out our cookbook. It is filled with tons of recipes submitted by ladies at our church and by volunteers.

Melanie even posted the recipe so if your thinking this looks yummy just hop over there and get the recipe!

To learn more about our ministry click here.

4 comments:

EL said...

Mmm, yum!

Denise said...

Looks good.

Susan B said...

I love enchilada's!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Sherry,
I would love to review the cookbook for you.
Send me an email and I'll give you my address. Sounds like fun!
hugs,
michelle