Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Be still...

I was trying to decide what to post today and the thought came to my mind to write about preparing for Christmas. I suspect a lot of people are doing that this weekend.

As well as I . But I have no photo's ready so I thought I would share a photo of a table already prepared for a formal Christmas Dinner.


Although this is an archived photo from 2007 I got to thinking about the people that might be sitting at this table this year.

And, these verses came to mind.

Psalms 46:10-11 "Be still, and know I am God; I will be exhalted
among the nations, I will be exalted on the earth." The Lord Almight is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

As you consider the decorations of your home and the guests that will enter this season. Won't you take the time to pray that all who enter be reminded of the reason for this season.

May our God be exalted on the earth this holiday season and may we Be Still.