Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today I am thankful for . . .

Today I am thankful for Jesus. It is because of Him that we can have real peace and joy. It is because of His love and the love of our Father that we can have eternal life. And it is because of thier love that we are able to love others.

My prayer for you today is that you have real peace and Joy and that you feel the abundant Love that is given you.

When I was looking for photo's for my mosaic the other day I found this. I wanted to share it with you today.

Can you just imagine walking alone down this road and knowing that as you are walking that your really not alone?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post :)

Blessings!
Gail

Amber said...

What a WONDERFUL thing to be thankful for!!!
Amber

Samantha said...

Just beautiful.
~ Hugs and blessings to you dear friend.