Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Mosaic Monday

Welcome to Mosaic Monday. Today I am sharing two of my favorite things.





Horses and boots. I just love a comfy pair of boots.

Upper right are a pair of broke in sturdy boots.

In the center is my Cowboy no boots in this photo he had stopped by after work. This photo is probably 12 years old but I love it. The horse on the left is the same one in the bottom photo. We got him when he was 10. He was Cowboys horse for 3 years then our daughter inherited him. They are photo'd together on the bottom. We had him till he was 28.

The top boots I thought were fun. I would love to wear fun boots and skirts. Then bottom left are working boots. And lastly is a photo I found on the internet of a horse.

Thanks for visiting today and seeing two of my favorite things. For more mosaics go over to
Little Red House and you can go over to my other blog to see more of my favorite things.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed this post.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, another mosaic with horses! I love it! I like the boots too!

Nice visiting with you today.

Kindly, ldh

Lenore said...

Interesting mosaic.....thanks for coming by and visiting me.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful mosaic of your favorite things. Your horses are pretty.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

It's been so long since I've been on a horse! Great boots!