Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Colors of Fall Mosaic Monday


Welcome to Mosaic Monday. I chose a few photo's that showed some Fall colors. I hope you enjoy these.
I use Picasa for my photo's and it wasn't cooperating this morning so took me a long time to get this done. And then when I tried to post. Below is what posted. So I thought it would be fun to leave it. And give each a caption.

This one was from Country Living. It reminded me of the house that my kids grew up in. We had a bunch of steps to the front door. Ours had a brick wall on either side made for great decorating!

This is another Country Living shot. I cropped this one to remove the Halloween part. I liked it because this look could stay through Thanksgiving.
This one I found on Frontporches.com. I cropped it too in order to remove the real Halloween look but I just loved the orange door!
I really don't know where I found this one. Hopefully I didn't steal it from someone's blog. LOL. If I did I give you credit whoever you are.
Thanks for posting it and giving me the idea for Fall theme dinnerparty.
For more fun mosaics visit Dear Little Red House.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Really lovely mosaic. I was having trouble with picasa too. Grr! Sharon

tamlovesran said...

Great photos! I really love that orange door. I had never been a fan of the color orange until my oldest son was old enough to tell us that his favorite color was orange. Now I see orange all around me and love it!

bBchronicles said...

GREAT assortment of falls photos. The orange door is great but I think my favorite are the pumpkins! Thanks for sharing.

Marsha said...

Gorgeous arrangement of fall photos!

kclily said...

Well for all the trouble this is a very lovely post. I love the pumpkins on the stairway.

Tracey said...

Oh, I love it!

Denise said...

Really lovely.

Regina said...

How lovely . Great photos and mosaic.

eileeninmd said...

Colorful fall mosaic. Pretty photos too!

Mary said...

Oh what a pretty collection of photos! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)