Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Date Night


Is a date night a priority for you and your husband? It isn't with mine. When did that happen? When did we get to the point where life crashed in and took away the joy and the fun times we used to have together.
Maybe your not at that place right now. But I think and I suspect that there are many that would agree with me if your not careful that is where you will end up.
So girl friends I challenge you to work at finding time for you and your man.
Don't let the kids, or finances, time, or work or even ministry to take away from spending time alone with your man. Maybe your in a rut or just plan tired. And maybe finances enter into the equation.
Maybe your like me and all of the above are your problem.
I need creativity. I need some ideas so if your one that has a date night or afternoon or morning whatever. Or maybe your like and don't have date night but maybe you have a fabulous idea.
Will you write a post about it. Share with those of us that need some encouragement.
And, you don't even have to do it on Friday the official Date Night day. You can post any day.
Just come back here and leave me a comment. And the fun thing about it is I'll choose my favorite suggestion of the week and send you a gift. Just for writing a post. How simple is that.
So help me out here. Write a post and give me some ideas for Date Night

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Sounds like a great idea. We have never had a date night, but we have spent so much time together it is almost like a perpetual date. LOL We've been retired over 5 years now so that means we're together a lot. Before that I was the church secretary, and he was my boss. He took me to lunch almost every day and of course we came home together. I guess we never felt like we needed a date night. I can see where it would be a good thing for most couples however. I hope you get a lot of good suggestions.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Beth said...

Thanks for leaving the funny commnet on my blog! LOL I'm sorry that I can't participate in your date night idea b/c I'm single :( Some days I'm happy about that, but most I wish I had someone to share my life with. I'm believing God will bring the right man along at the right time :)

Denise said...

My date night post is up sweetie.

Leaon Mary said...

I LOVE this "date night" stuff! lol
Yep, me n Myguy have been married almost 27 years and I'M STILL CRAZY about him! ~ I'd love to join in with yall! SOUNDS like fun all the way around!

I LOVE your truck picture. I drive a 66 chevy only it's a little lighter blue than yours in the date night picture. Okay; and mine probly has more bondo and RUST! LOL

SEE YA soon...---Our friday night date night this evening consisted of going out and feedin cows together. One of the benefits of drivin an old truck...bench seats that you can sit side by side in! ;) (we aint dead yet!) lol