Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday created by Amy Deane and hosted today by Christy
over at Critty Joy.

When I first saw this photo I knew I would have to use it for these verses.
I hope you enjoy this lovely illustration of God's word.






These commands that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:6&7

7 comments:

crittyjoy said...

adorable photo and powerful word!

Thank you for joining us today!

Happy WFW!

Susan said...

Oh this is precious!! A command we are told to do, daily!

Thanks for sharing today.

Blessings!♥

Lauren said...

what a sweet sweet photo to go with such a great word!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! Love the verse. Happy WFW my friend!

Cathy said...

A sweet picture and verse ~

Peter Stone said...

What a beautiful photo, and a great verse too. Great advice for raising our little 'uns.

SnoWhite said...

that is precious!

yes, feel free to share the photo with your family :)