Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

How I Am Taking Time For 'Me' This Week

Hello and Welcome to the blog today I'm sharing what I'm doing to take time for 'Me' I was inspired by the prompt Sandra offers at The happy Homemaker Monday Sandra is over at Family Corner. Blogspot.com.

Here's what I'm doing to take time for me. . .
I am spending a few minutes in the morning after everyone has breakfast just enjoying my morning room and my books . . .

Right now I am enjoying a couple that I got at Half Price Books . . .
I love My Garden Record Book it has such charming 
illustrations  . . . 
. . . and topics to ponder


I  do love the illustrations. I don't plan on using the
pages to fill in.  I am planning on going to the copy shop 
and making copies to use in my Junk Journals.
I am always interested in how other gardeners plan their planting.   What they plant together.
Such pretty pages perfect to make a Journal.  Leaving thre book
in pristine condition to stay as part of my Library.
This book has lots of useful information . . .
D.I.Y. on how the method works  and also tips on planting . . .
. . .I love books with lots of illustrations.  Although I am an avid reader I don't read instructions well.
I enjoy this book because it has lots of info. and lot's of pictures.


I love picture books.

I found pretty Coffee Table/Picture Books at the Library
I hope to go the Library this week and look at books
I loved this picture it is my inspiration for my Fall theme in the Green House/Outdoor Room and also the Master Bedroom!

I love the throw in the photo.  I have all kinds of ideas tumbling around in my head.  I need a throw for my 
Green House/Outdoor Room.  And we need a new 
bed covering for our bed.  I have an idea and a plan.

I bet you can't wait for the reveal!
HeHe
I am going to the Library this week.
I'll share my finds!

What are you doing this week for 'Me Time'?

Thanks for stopping.
Have a great week!


Linking at my favorite parties I am updating my list to accommodate the new Blogger interface
You can find my list on previous posts and at the bottom this page.









2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful books! Love the illustrations!

Kristie from Love My Little Cottage said...

Well. I love your blog. I'm following you now. You're featured on the Little Cottage Link party today. The party opens at 9 am, I hope you can drop by.