Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Foodie Friday-Tex Mex And A Little Southern

Sharing a few of this weeks dinner plates . . .
I never met a Fried Potato I didn't like.  LOL. I do Love me some Fried Potato's!
 
Served with a bowl of fresh Mustard Greens.  I guess they are always fresh never seen frozen.  Can you get them canned?


Look at those potatoes they were so good with them mustard greens and the kielbasa
 I fried chicken wings till the cows came home it seems like the cowboy loves them! I thawed too many! I was worn out!   We had one Zucchini and Yellow Squash a bunch of Onions and a little bit of canned Corn leftover.   The Fritters were just okay my fault I diced the Squashes they should have been grated maybe.
 Big ole Tortilla filled with Egg, Cheese and Chorizo.  The Cowboy really seems to like this Breakfast.


  
We found Prosciutto at the new grocery store.  White Cheddar it was sharp but it was good.  And some fancy Crackers. I didn't care for the Crackers though.


I liked the presentation.  The Cowboy enjoed the combination with his Tuna.
I waited for days for this Avacado to get ripe . . . 
And it made the best Guacamole!
Served with a Chili Relleno Casserole it was actually just o.k. I just love a real Chili Relleno made with a Poblano that you char.  Oh so good!


Leftover Pinto Beans and Guacamole Chalupas . . .  
. . .Admittedly my menus are a bit boring.  We are have Chalupa's again tonight 1 week later.  But when you good Avacados you make Guac!
This was just an okay meal I had some frozen raviolis cheese raviolis top them with the chicken breast and more cheese made a white sauce I was so tired and worn out I don't remember why the Cowboys made the garlic bread.
I had frozen 3 Cheese Ravioli that I bought on 
clearance.  The kind in the refrigerator section.  I think it is too expensive but it was $1.99 so I got some.
I also had some Oven Roasted Chicken Breasts in the 
freezer.  They were huge so I cut one in half made an Alfredo Sauce put in some Cheese and called it Dinner.

Some days/weeks he eats Breakfast.  Some weeks he doesn't.  And some weeks he wants the samething everyday.
Maybe he is just hopin' with practise I'll get it right!



A few leftover Tamales from the freezer and a bowl of Chili.  BTW the is Texas no Beans in our 'Bowl a' Red'!


Oh so good.  This is Chili I buy in the section that has Salt Pork and Ham.  It is also where they have refrigerated soups.  We have been buying this Chili for years.  It is the only kind my mother ever served.  It is in a box.  You just chop it up and add some water and heat.

We eat a lot of Tex Mex at our house
What seems to be on your dinner plate a lot?

This post was started before Blogger messed with my world.
I was unable to add all my pics and the party links.
All my favorite parties are listed in previous posts.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Mr Fix It said...

Whirlpool washer not turning on