Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My Morning Place-A Few Favorite Picture Books

Good Morning and Welcome to the blog


Today I am sharing my morning spot 

This is my spot to rest and relax in the morning after . . . 

The first morning romp

Monday's/Thursdays trash day
Back inside
A few more minutes back in the bed or chair 


Making the dogs food

While they wait ever so patiently 


Feeding the dogs 
Back outside for 'Bizness'  and a little watering or weeding 


And then . . . 

. . . I gravitate to this spot with a glass of iced Dr. Pepper actually it's Kroger store brand Dr. K.

and read while the dogs play outside  check to make sure my posts are up here and reviews are posted on My Reading Journeys and post links.  


And then . . . 
Enjoy a special book.  Usually it's a gardening book.  Or a picture book.  I usually only read novels late in the afternoon and evening.  
I will put my feet up on the ottoman and look at pretty flowers.  

This is the ottoman I moved into the Summer room.  I had not shown it before because I needed to clean it up a bit.  It needs 
to be recovered but I made do for now . . . 

I found a colorful vintage towel  and ironed it 'Wa la'  all pretty.  

Then I laid a few favorite books out so I could just look at them a and enjoy them.  
This is a fun book.  Not your regular gardening book

I love the illustrations
A gardening story book.  How fun. 
I got this one awhile back mainly for the photo's.  I was doing a Bee theme journal page.  I copied a few at a copy shop for use in a journal.  
The photo's are gorgeous
What a beautiful garden.  A garden of my dreams
I wish I could capture the visitors to my garden 
So pretty 

This one comes in handy when I need to check out who is a friendly and useful garden visitor!
Some days I just enjoy the display.  I love my Summer room!

Do you have a special Morning place?

Thanks for stopping in. 
Come back soon!



I am linking with my regular parties some of the buttons may be on the bottom of the page
Still having a few computer issues. 

New Link Party

The party is over here



Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life





2 comments:

My thrift store addiction said...

I love looking at garden books! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

My special morning spot is sitting in the rocking chair in our screen porch room with my coffee - whenever the puppy lets me. Thanks for sharing some great books to check out. #HomeMattersParty