Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Menu Monday-Filled With Giggles

An almost photo less post...having some inter net issues.  I'll come back and add more photo's.  I hope you'll come by again. 

Good Morning I am so Happy to be with you today to share 
my Menu plans for the week.  

But first
Something fun 
I thought you might need a giggle today.  I love this print.  I found it waaay back when and on occasion I re-share because sometimes you  just need a giggle. 
Did you need a giggle today?

Well now that your smiling Let's get on with . . . 
 The Journey Back: Menu Monday

Today I am smiling because last weeks menu well most of it was a grand success.  There was one day well let's just say it was a new recipe that I won't try again.  

We got a good report from The Cowboys doctor today so I guess all the meal planning, prep and cooking is working.  We were told to keep doing what we're doing.  

And so here's the menu plans for the week.  And I have to say this one for tonight Monday I have been waiting days to try . . .

Monday Chilli Relleno Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, Guacamole
Oh does that not sound good?
I know looks even better!
I found the recipe for the Enchiladas over here

Tuesday Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie, Salad

Wednesday Italian Braised Pork Ragu, Noodles, Salad

Thursday Homemade Chicken Taquito's, leftover Spanish Rice, Guacamole

Friday Kielbasa, Cabbage, Hash Browns

One of my goals this week for future menus and this weeks too is to try new Salads.  

I feel like again it's just Same O. Same O.  
Throw some greens in a bowl pour too much dressing on and call it Salad.  But there are some amazing dishes out theere that I just can't wait to try.  

I also need to get better at baking more.  The Cowboy finally agreed with me that home baked goods are better for him than the store bought cookies, pies and cakes he seems to enjoy. 

I can manage the amounts of salt etc. and use fresh fruits.  He loves a good 'ole Chocolate Chip Cookie and he agreed to help me make batches of cookie mixes so that all I need to do is to add eggs and butter and we'd have warm cookies.  

That made him giggle
And he doesn't even have cool socks!

Well that is my menu for the week without photo's for now. 
I'll add them later.
Can't try again now because I am off to lunch 
And
A trip with my daughter to her Birthing Center
Yep
We're having a baby!
On my birthday!  

We are giggling!

Have a Yummy week filled with Giggles!


I'll be linking my posts this week at these parties.




















2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That's wonderful news from Cowboy's doctor!
Love the polka dot knee socks☺

Reidland Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby ... and on your birthday! I need some of those polka dot socks!