Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Yes There Is An Apple On My Desk-Wanna Know How It Got There


I know your just itchin'
to have the significance explained!
But
First things first first!
A proper 
Welcome 
and 
Good Morning

And,yes there is. Actually was an apple on my desk and

That little curved cut can only be a bite mark.
Because
Before it ended up on my desk this is where I found it

Yep waiting patiently  and being guarded in the chair for Lola 

I cracked up when I saw it! How Lola ended up with it?
I was opening a bag of apples and a couple fell on the floor.  I thought.  Actually 3 landed on the floor this one apparently rolled under the table.
But Lola saved it!
Saving apples is hard work
Nap time follows

Have A Good 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet :)

Molly the Airedale said...

You're good, Lola. I would have eaten it!