Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happy Homemaker In Texas



The weather
Sunshine today! I hope it stays for the day to dry things up.

Outside my window
Peaceful. Quiet. Birds singing.

What I am thinking
I love peaceful quiet Saturday mornings with no plans for the day except playing in my craft room.

What I am working on
In the craft room I am making a Flower Theme Junk Journal for a SWAP
Re-arranging and moving furniture I moved the small
hutch I had in the end of or family room to the sewing room.  I replaced it with a rustic stand with a  small bookcase.  I will be bringing my Mothers tea cart back in from my summer room to replace the cabinet I moved.

On the menu
No menu planning. 
 These are the ideas I have for the week
We smoked a Pork Tenderloin so maybe Pulled Pork Sandwichs
Leftover Bean Soup from the weekend
Chicken Pot Pie
Maybe a steak with a potato dish
Chili or Tacos

What we ate last week
Monday
Tuesdays Chicken Enchilada's, Chicken Flauta's, Guacamole Chalupa's
Wednesday Chicken and Dumplins
Thursday Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread
Friday  Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Pinto Beans 

In the craft room 
A notepad tag made from Avacado and Tea dyed paper.
The layered effect of the different size and lengths of paper is called a waterfall
I cut the tear off shopping list from anold planner
Just a super simple writing space for journaling.  Junk Journals for lots of place big and small to write
The inside.  This little journaling card will be tucked inside the journal
A lovely altered paper clip I received in a SWAP.  All my SWAP friends know I love horses and they try to include them.  This one is so pretty. I love it.

What I am reading
I have lots of 'free' books I found offered yesterday. 
I am not doing very many reviews right now.  I seem to be having a hard time concentrating and deadlines overwhelm me lately.

I'll be listening to
Coming soon on audio. I can't wait!


From the camera

Scripture/Devo


Have A Blessed Day





Linking with


No comments: