Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Mail Box Reveal

Hello everyone!  I got a beautiful box of Happy Mail today and I could not wait to share with you!  

I am in a FaceBook Group we send each other a box of goodies.  
Each month we get a new partner so I meet alot of ladies from different places. 

This month my partner was the coordinator Donna.  She overwhelmed me with her beautiful work and the supplies for crafting she sent me!  


Enjoy

I opened the box and right on top was Chocolate.  Oh yah!
There was a sweet little notebook I loved the blue and gold. 
And there was a plastic box filled with beads and a roll of lace to decorate my projects with. 


We have a list in the group of the participants.  On the list we put our favorites and kind of things we make.  There are lots of different kind of projects.  She included a stack of different kinds of papers with text and book pages,  a hymnal page and a map page.
I love the hymn page.  I'll try to take to the copy store and make more so I can keep the original. 
Also included was little pocket journal.  This was a challenge for the group.  Each month there is a suggestion of something to make.  It is not a requirement. 
On the inside were some journal cards.  I love the one cut out like a dress.  These were clipped together with the heart paperclip.

Two decorated pockets on the inside . . . 

Inside the pockets were two scripture cards.  I love the dangle charms she included.  The little key for the house was so cute. 
There were stickers also.

Another decorated  pocket filled with more scripture cards.
Scripture and Encouragement cards
And look Donna and I talked about pets.  She sent dog stickers.
Two rolls of ribbon and a magnetic book mark. 

Another strip of stickers
And another amazing journal she made.  I love the heart on the 
closure. 
The inside filled with journal prompt cards and a decorated waterfall section.
Prompt cards inside a pocket
These cards are cool and great to send to penpals
Here's the waterfall closed . . . 
Opened
One more close up
And on the very bottom of the box 14 yes 14 large 11x12 sheets of paper.  

I am so excited about this box of goodies.  I was running out of paper and now I have lots to work with! 

Thank you so much Donna for being my partner and for starting this group!

I love getting Happy Mail!


No comments: