Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                                 www.familycorner.blogspot.com
Joining Sandra and sharing a few plans for the week . . .

On The Breakfast Plate . . .
Starting work today.  Grabbing a bowl of bran flakes.  Milk was on sale for $1.88 a gallon!

On Today's To Do List . . .

  • Starting work finally.  Was supposed to start last Monday but it got delayed!  I am so happy to start!
  • Finishing up a quilt that I started on Friday
  • A little reading and putting my feet up! 
Currently Reading . . .
Song of Silence by Cynthia Rutchi  a book to review 

On the t.v. today . . . 
Probably nothing.  I was disappointed last week that Scandal was pre-empted.  Tomorrow I'll watch 
the Duggars show.  Don't even know the name of it. 

The Weather Outside . . . 
Rain predicted for the week.  Cool temps.  It's nice spring weather.

On The Menu This Week . . .
Monday--The Cowboy is putting a roast in the oven with potatoes and carrots.  We're not sure what time I'll be home.
Tuesday--Pork Tenderloin (which I planned last week and didn't get it done.) stuffing and peas
Wednesday-- Alfredo Chicken, Salad and Garlic Bread
Thursday --Homemade Pizza just plain 'ole pepperoni and cheese
Friday--I think I should have a date night! HeHe

If I Have a Few Minutes To Myself . . . 
Gosh...I'd probably just close my eyes and thank Jesus

New Recipe I've Tried Or Want To Try This Week . . . 
I want to try a recipe for Tortilla Soup.  I'll try on the weekend so I'll have some for leftovers for work.

In The Garden . . . 
We have a patio garden growing.  I planted cucumber seeds and they are sprouting like crazy.
Zinnia's and Chives and Basil are growing.  But my Parsley hasn't sprouted. 
I added radish's to my carrots they are already sprouting too.  

Favorite Photo From The Camera . . . 
Alligator Boy 2:
Post is here.

Homemaking Tip . . . 
7 year old Grandsons will do a lot of simple cleaning  chores.  They might charge you an extra 
$1.00 for photo's.

Praying For . . . 
My new job.  Praying God will use me.  And praying for extra house cleaning jobs between working days.

Bible Verse/ Devotional . . . 
5 Minutes With Jesus by Sheila Walsh great devotional book.
Image result for sheila walsh 5 minutes with jesus


 May your week be filled with Blessings.  Thanks for stopping by!
                              
                                                          Happy Trails
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                               Source














Post a Comment