Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                                 www.familycorner.blogspot.com
Joining Sandra and sharing a few plans for the week . . .

On The Breakfast Plate . . .
Starting work today.  Grabbing a bowl of bran flakes.  Milk was on sale for $1.88 a gallon!

On Today's To Do List . . .

  • Starting work finally.  Was supposed to start last Monday but it got delayed!  I am so happy to start!
  • Finishing up a quilt that I started on Friday
  • A little reading and putting my feet up! 
Currently Reading . . .
Song of Silence by Cynthia Rutchi  a book to review 

On the t.v. today . . . 
Probably nothing.  I was disappointed last week that Scandal was pre-empted.  Tomorrow I'll watch 
the Duggars show.  Don't even know the name of it. 

The Weather Outside . . . 
Rain predicted for the week.  Cool temps.  It's nice spring weather.

On The Menu This Week . . .
Monday--The Cowboy is putting a roast in the oven with potatoes and carrots.  We're not sure what time I'll be home.
Tuesday--Pork Tenderloin (which I planned last week and didn't get it done.) stuffing and peas
Wednesday-- Alfredo Chicken, Salad and Garlic Bread
Thursday --Homemade Pizza just plain 'ole pepperoni and cheese
Friday--I think I should have a date night! HeHe

If I Have a Few Minutes To Myself . . . 
Gosh...I'd probably just close my eyes and thank Jesus

New Recipe I've Tried Or Want To Try This Week . . . 
I want to try a recipe for Tortilla Soup.  I'll try on the weekend so I'll have some for leftovers for work.

In The Garden . . . 
We have a patio garden growing.  I planted cucumber seeds and they are sprouting like crazy.
Zinnia's and Chives and Basil are growing.  But my Parsley hasn't sprouted. 
I added radish's to my carrots they are already sprouting too.  

Favorite Photo From The Camera . . . 
Alligator Boy 2:
Post is here.

Homemaking Tip . . . 
7 year old Grandsons will do a lot of simple cleaning  chores.  They might charge you an extra 
$1.00 for photo's.

Praying For . . . 
My new job.  Praying God will use me.  And praying for extra house cleaning jobs between working days.

Bible Verse/ Devotional . . . 
5 Minutes With Jesus by Sheila Walsh great devotional book.
Image result for sheila walsh 5 minutes with jesus


 May your week be filled with Blessings.  Thanks for stopping by!
                              
                                                          Happy Trails
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                               Source














4 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Great post. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Linda Kay said...

You are so busy! Love your meal plan for the week. And best wishes in your new job....hope it works out well for you.

Heather said...

Fun pictures! We are having a roast today, too. :)

shortybear said...

enjoy your week.