Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Playing with Pictures

A few pics I played around with . . .



My dog isn't the best at posing. But I try!  She makes me smile
anyway.
I took this one on July 4th weekend.  I edited on Pic Monkey by using the 'Frosty' edge option.  I would like to try taking her pic here again without the leash.  I'll have to get Cowboy to go with us to help.

Next I tried a different option.  Check this out!
I love the sparkles. It really looks like rays coming off the crown! Perfect for the crown photo!
It's hard to see but the tie around her neck is just a strip of fabric it had hearts on it. 
I had used it to tie my hair up.  This shot was taken at the end of the evening when my Cowboy and I serve a Valentines Dinner to our daughter and grandson. 
In this shot she was recently groomed.  Really, really short.

This next one is probably my favorite . . .
I used Pic Monkey again on this one and did the edges dark. 
I like the way the lighting came through the window.
Here she is shaggy again.  This was just before she was groomed.
She looks peaceful but she is actually pouting.  I was decorating the Christmas tree,  I had told her to stay on the tile in the entry way.  She snuck over to this hide that was laying on the floor.
I had used the hides on the mantel for fall.  

So have you tried Pic Monkey.  It is simple to use.  I only used the free option but you can do more if purchase the upgrade. 

Check it out and these fun linky's . . .
Linking with Camera Critters.  Click Here.
Linking with Donna's Photo Challenge.  Click Here.
Linking with Smile It's The Weekend.  Click Here.  

Do you love Christmas?  Check out my Count Down Linky!
It's fun and simple just post anything Christmas related.
The link opens every Tuesday and runs all week.  Click Here!
Count Down To Christmas Linky


Post a Comment