Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Photos From Prompts

One of my favorite linkys is Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  
Ashley provides prompts.  I really enjoy it because it stretches me!
I seriously have to think about coming up with pics from these prompts!  

Check out this weeks promts . . . 
Like I said it stretches me.  I didn't want to do this first one!
Bathroom Selfie 
I should have used the smallest pic I could.  I didn't want to do this
because I don't like to be in the pics.  That's why I hold the camera!

Hop, Skip, Jump

He's always moving. There's always a Hop, Skip or a Jump!
                                So do I need a better camera? 

                                                                Creative Angle 

Well not much of an angle but go with me.   I just thought he is handsome and wanted to use this shot.    Very creative Cowboy all dressed up!
                                              Box or Package
And
Unfocused
I don't think this one needs any explanation!  Like I said.  He
moves too fast for me!

Thanks Ashley for giving me inspiration and stretching me!
To visit Ashley and Scavenger hung Sunday click here.
Linking with Christine for Picture Perfect Wednesday.  Click Here


     

No comments: