Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Walk Around The Linky Party . . .

And the party starts over at Sally's . . .

Walk 3   This weekend I started playing with editing. So I bordered these for Sally.

Then I tried something a little different . . .


Walk 2

Something a little nostalgic for Mary at Dear Little Red House.
With just a little more Blue.

And then to honor our sweet new Mosaic Monday hostess . . .
Walk Lavender
A little Lavender for Judith

Welcome Judith.  Click Here to visit/Join Mosaic Monday.
And don't forget Sally over at Blue Monday.
Linking Wednesday for Outdoor Wednesday.
Linking with Christine for Picture Perfect.  Click Here.
Then on Thursday be sure and visit Tex for some Good Fences.

Thanks for coming by
I've some friends asking what happened to the horses!
Never far away!
Enjoy
Dyna.  I heart her.
                      
One of my mares. I will always love this girl
I'll share her story on another post
 A new Count Down To Christmas starts on Tuesday
Link any day
Come and join us! 

19 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i saw a couple of fences in there. :) sweet mare, too.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful images. I love the cute puppydog and your mare! Lovely mosaic and fence shots...Have a happy week!

Lorrie said...

Fun mosaics. And oh dear, a countdown to Christmas already? Sigh. I'm hanging on to summer as long as I can.

Michelle said...

Your horse is beautiful and I love how you fit the fences in.
Great job!

Vee said...

Judith will surely love the mosaic bordered in lavender...a nice welcome as the new hostess. Nice mosaics all! It is fun to experiment.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I like all of the mosaics, and the nice techniques.
Thank you for thinking of me with the lavender, that was sweet. Nice to have you participate in Mosaic Monday.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

You are putting me to shame. I've lost my blue wallpaper. (Have you noticed those weird circles? They simply showed up one day!) Ah well . . .

Love the blue trim. Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

sweet pup in the collage!

Karen said...

Terrific mosaics! I love the B&W shots.

Ann said...

You certainly have such glorious flowers. Everything looks so landscaped. Thanks for your visit

LV said...

I used to be able to edit my photos, etc. but Dell wiped everything I had out and now I do not know how. Wish I could tho.

Visits With Mary said...

Great pictures. I like the one in black and white. The colored frame really made it PoP !

Hannah said...

Your mare looks very sweet and devoted. She looks like a horse with a big heart. The collages are fun.

Hannah said...

Your mare looks very sweet and devoted. She looks like a horse with a big heart. The collages are fun.

Hannah said...

Your mare looks very sweet and devoted. She looks like a horse with a big heart. The collages are fun.

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting in your link! One of your mares? How many horses do you have?

Anonymous said...

Lovely creative mosaic photos. Couldn't decide on a favorite one since they all have interesting angles and views. And your horse looks like she is in love ♥♥♥

Indrani said...

Beautiful composition of the collage. Happy ODW!

Linda said...

Nice work! But I'm not ready to think about Christmas yet.