Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Count Down To Christmas

Welcome to the final week of the Christmas in August Count Down
We've had a great time! 

During September we will think about Fall for all you guys that aren't quite ready for Christmas! So plan your fall posts. 

Today I am sharing just a few pics from past Christmas just to keep you in the mood!
A Few From My Favorite Antique Shop

 A local shop owned by an old friend.  Filled with booths.
 Love these little trees.  And look at the Retro Santa.  I want to take him home!
 I love window displays and merchandise displays!
 And next just one of my favorite.  Because I can't seem to do a post without him!

The adorable grandson.  Not the Cowboy LOL. 

Now it's your turn.  Link up.  Remember it's simple.  Link any Christmas post.  Old or new.  Please visit the other links!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love looking at Christmas trees.
No matter how they are decorated they are beautiful!

I'll have to find some posts for fall.

Have a good night my friend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks for linking up my post!! So are you accepting Fall posts too now? I have not started any Fall decorating yet but will start on the inside soon and I will be doing a Fall Tree and a Halloween Tree!!

Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,Deb

Linda Kay said...

Oh, please...not Christmas yet! I do see that the stores have all the Halloween stuff out for purchase, as well as the fall fake flowers and wreaths.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun Christmas link parties. I will keep my eye open for the fall link party. Have a wonderful day.
Julie

Tea in the Library said...

Looking forward to this party in the coming weeks! I'm your newest follower - Thanks Debbie Dabble for the heads up on this one!