Friday, May 23, 2014

Starting New . . .

Takin 5 Minutes to tell you just how Close I am . . .
I am Close to keepin' up with blogging again.
I have a list of things to do . . .
# Start a new Facebook . . . check it off done!

I wanna get Close again.  I love 5 Minute Friday and Lisa Jo and all the sweet friends I've meet before. 

Would you come back and visit?  I am Close.  Only a click away.

I know it's been a long time since we've been Close. 

And there are probably new people visiting Lisa Jo who I've never met . .

That takes me to #2 on my list . . .

Visit the 5 Minute Friday links.  I am getting Close. 

A couple more things on my list.  Make new friends!  I need some new friends.  I would love it if you come and visit me. 

I write about all kinds of things like cooking, teaching Preschool,
Horses, Thrifting, Quilting.  Look at my long list of Labels on the sidebar.  I write about a lot of stuff.  I love to read and I love to review books and cookbooks. 

Stay Close and come by and check out my next review which will be posted tomorrow! 
Go by and visit Lisa Jo and join 5 Minute Friday!  Click Here

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Trails!

Waiting for you
Post a Comment