Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Don't Fence Me In

Fences and Gates . . . seen a few in my day . . . I actually love gates
especially if I don't have to open them. LOL.

When a Cowboy rides in the truck with friends he sits in the middle so he doesn't have to open the gate.  LOL.

Not so true anymore since everyone has 4 door trucks. 

Well here's a few fences and gates . . .

Worked many a gate this girl has.  She loves Horse Shows.
Her favorite class is Trail.  Horse and rider have to complete a pattern of obstacles.  Including opening a gate. 


One from the days in Colorado.  Looks like a greeting card I think.


Love boots on fences. Not sure exactly where I took this one.
Borrowed this one from Pinterest for a Blue Monday post. I love picket fences! Especially painted ones.

And ending with a special one . . .

I realized I love photo's of fences.  I need to get my camera out!

Happy Trails . . .
Wild horses!   We'll ride them someday! ...And He said, "Who will ride with Me?"

                                                  Just had to add this one!

Linking with Texas Wise Girl at Run Around Mountain.
Click Here for more fence posts!

13 comments:

Karen Lakis said...

I love the fence with the boot! I'm not sure I've ever seen a boot on a fence, but then why not? Thanks for visiting - I've added you to my feedly.

bj said...

"OOO, give me land lots of land under stary skies above..."

I LOVE your great fence post...the girl looks adorable in her skirt and boots...
Here from Great Fences....and your newest Google Friends Connect follower...:)

TexWisGirl said...

hi, sherry! thanks for linking in! my favorite was the boot on the fence line. :)

ellen b. said...

Nice...love the snow covered wheel and fence.

Denise said...

Such nice pictures.

Annesphamily said...

Hi Sherry! I am new following you here! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a great comment. Where did you live in Colorado? I love the photos here. Those fences are wonderful. good to visit. After a hectic work week I enjoy relaxing and seeing my friends here! Have a beautiful weekend. Hugs, Anne

Catherine said...

Love all of these. You don't see fences like that around here. Blessings, Catherine

Marisa said...

Something about a fence that seems to emanate a sense of peace and beauty, wholesome feelings. Thanks for sharing!

Ida said...

Some fabulous shots here. Loved the Wagon Wheel and the Boot on the Fence. Also that stunning shot of the running horses. Just wish the photos had been a little larger to show the detail more.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Sherry Great post. The one of the boot is wonderful and I also love the last one with the horses in that great action shot

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Around here we see fence posts with cattle skulls and fish heads! LOL! Nice shots for good fences! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love horses. Rode them from the 2nd grade to the 8th grade (my neighbor had horses). Have not rode them since. You left a message on my Facebook page and I really do not know how to contact you (I cannot see a place to email you and though I do have g+ I do not google connect. If you had a facebook page you could like anyone with a facebook. Does that answer your question? Let me know at www.onlinesisterhood.com. Also, thanks for the follow on bloglovin:) Again, I would follow you back as well but it seems as if you only use google connect. Have a great weekend:)

nookworm said...

I forgot all about the fences when I saw the magnificent shot at the end!