Thursday, May 29, 2014

Don't Fence Me In

Fences and Gates . . . seen a few in my day . . . I actually love gates
especially if I don't have to open them. LOL.

When a Cowboy rides in the truck with friends he sits in the middle so he doesn't have to open the gate.  LOL.

Not so true anymore since everyone has 4 door trucks. 

Well here's a few fences and gates . . .

Worked many a gate this girl has.  She loves Horse Shows.
Her favorite class is Trail.  Horse and rider have to complete a pattern of obstacles.  Including opening a gate. 


One from the days in Colorado.  Looks like a greeting card I think.


Love boots on fences. Not sure exactly where I took this one.
Borrowed this one from Pinterest for a Blue Monday post. I love picket fences! Especially painted ones.

And ending with a special one . . .

I realized I love photo's of fences.  I need to get my camera out!

Happy Trails . . .
Wild horses!   We'll ride them someday! ...And He said, "Who will ride with Me?"

                                                  Just had to add this one!

Linking with Texas Wise Girl at Run Around Mountain.
Click Here for more fence posts!
Post a Comment