Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Blue for your Blue Monday

Happy Blue Monday the Patriotic Edition . . . Today I am sharing a couple of fun Blue and Red's . . . First a neat DIY photo from Pretty Handy Girl

Isn't this a cool little sitting nook made out of a closet. I love her choice of colors.
A very patriotic Blue. This shot is from last year. The flags are lining the drive to the rehab facility where Cowboy and I serve.  

I hope you are all having a great Blue Monday and have some great plans for the 4th.  I'll be posting so come by!

Oh and don't forget to go over to Sally's for Blue Monday!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing these blues. Although I think the closet is cute, I'd never want to give up any storage.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Sure those flags has the Blue:)

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/denim-jacket.html

Unknown said...

Morning Sally, flags lining the driveway are a touching tribute.huggs, dianna (sunny109)