Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Welcome to Sonya's Thankful Thursday...here's my list of thankfulness.

1. I am thankful that God has opened the door for us to do chapel services at the youth prison facility where we volunteer. Here's photo's.

2. I am thankful that in my weakness He is strong. And that He is ever patient with me when I worry and whine.

3. I am thankful for the chance to go to great women's events at my daughters church. Flavour on Tuesday night was amazing. We learned we are Warrior Women.

4. I am thankful that the much needed rain stopped yesterday and we had some sunshine and warm weather. My tomato's loved it!

5. And I am thankful for my wonderful family and that I get to keep my grandbaby.

And lastly one more thing this really goes along with #1 so! I am thankful amazing videos on youtube like this one we will use in an upcoming chapel service.




Post a Comment