Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



"For I know the plans I have for you." declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found in you." declares the Lord, "and I will bring you back from captivity..."

May these young men and the children that receive the backpacks filled with food feel God's precense and seek him with all thier hearts.

Please join Amy Deane and her hostess Christy for more wonderful illustrations of God's word.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Excellent post, and it's nice to see how people are serving and being served!

Susan said...

Oh how sweet!!!

I'm praying with you now...

Great verse♥

Amydeanne said...

beautiful Sherry! hugs

Cathy said...

I love that verse, and that's a neat picture, thank you ~

Denise said...

Great WFW.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful verses!