Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Date Night


Last Friday I introduced the idea of Friday Date Night.

And as I think about that I remember one of the resolutions (for lack of a better word) that I made at the beginning of the year.

This one was to honor God by being a better wife. To be more understanding. To be more patient. To be more sympathetic. To be....

Well I have blown all of the above.

But I know that my Cowboy is as patient with me as our heavenly Father. They are both patient with my whinning, complaining and all those other negative behavior traits I have.

Last week I invited you to help me be a better wife by coming up with ideas for Friday Date night.

So this week write a post about date night and then come over here and leave me a comment. Join me in being the wife God intends you to be.
Post a Comment