Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday




Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. James 5:16


Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday and to my Wordfilled Gift a Way...Because your here today you can enter this great Gift A Way but you have to leave a comment so I know you were here.
Here how you can win and what you can win.... Go here for all the details. Or just scroll down I posted them yesterday.
But if you don't have time now that's ok. Just leave a comment today and back latter because it lasts till the end of the month.
Here's a couple of ways you can enter:
Come by everyday and leave a comment
Become a follower of my blog
Answer this question: Why am I celebrating Christmas In August?
Write a post about my Gift a Way and come back and give me the link
And your wondering what you win.. A print of one of your WordFilled Wednesday illustrations. It has to be yours but you get to choose.
Good Luck everyone and Happy Wordfilled Wednesday.




Post a Comment