Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

GIVE A WAY WINNERS!

TOMORROW or I guess it will be later today because here in Texas it is already today.
OK that sounded crazy but it is 1:00 in the morning so it is really today but seems like tomorrow.
Now that you are totally confused. I will be posting the winners tomorrow or today....LOL of the Gift A Way.
I have been preoccupied the last few days with keeping the grandbaby. With my daughter and son in law and the grandbaby.
A new chapel service we began at the boys treatment facility where we minister and
the thing that has really taken up all my time. Farmtown. I am addicted. It is my new addiction. I love it.
I know you guys are thinking this women has lost it. And maybe I have but I am so enjoying it. And I playing with my daughter so it is that much more fun.
So with all that said. I will announce the winners tomorrow.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend.

Carla said...

heehee! Do you facebook? I would love to hook up with you. Glad your able to enjoy your family:)