Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Share and Tell--When I Don't Post

Welcome Sweet FriendsImage result for bird blog post divider
Today I have a little different Share and Tell post.   I decided it was/is a good time to let you all know 'What's up with me'. 
Image result for bird blog post divider
I'm sure you've all noticed my on again/off again schedule of posting.  Believe me it's not what I prefer.  I loved the days when I got to write a post everyday.  But those days are in the past at least for the foreseeable future. 
Image result for bird blog post divider
The main reason is the problem that we have with the inter-net. 
Yes my schedule has changed I am working more but really not that much. 

But I do have to juggle my regular posts with book reviews and keeping up with Our Holiday Journey Theme Link Parties
Have you joined the party yet?  Click here.  

Basically there are many afternoons that I can barely get a post 
written and posted.  I am dead set in my ways.  I don't write my posts in word.  I write directly right here in compose on my blog. 
When I am adding photo's I am usually switching between the blog and Pinterest.  I have a locked Pinterest board where I store all my personal photo's for use here on the blog.  

My computer is very old and very slow.  It seems to have a mind of it's own.  Lately it won't save photo's at all!  Don't know what is up with that.  

Unfortunately there are days that I only managed to get a review written.  They require lots of photos and links and such and take a long time to post.  Some days it can take hours to get one post written!  It's so frustrating!

Back to the subject of book reviews.  Beginning July all my reviews will be over here . . . 
My Reading Journeys

 Come over and visit me.  Click here to read Cozy Mystery's,
Romances (all with my rating/caution), Suspense and Thrillers.

Beginning in July My Journey Back will be back to normal posting as long as the internet cooperates.  My Happy Homemaker Monday posts, Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday and my Friday Share and Tell.  On Tuesday who know's what I'll write/post about.  You'll have to come over for the surprise!

I will be continuing to review Litfuse and Baker Publishing here.
These are mainly Christian fiction, devotionals and lifestyle books. 

I hope you'll plan to come by often!  And for June and July here 
at My Journey Back I'm having a little party.  I would love for you to write a post about your home town or state and come and link.

And, you can link all your Patriot/Red White and Blue posts.
Anything goes!  Decorations, food Yum Yum, parties ideas.  
The party is super simple you can link any day.  Just look on the sidebar for the feature post.  All links will be pinned too.
Link to this weeks party is here
Come over and celebrate and party! 

And come by and visit.  There's always something here even when I can't post!

No comments: