Thursday, December 3, 2015

Good Fences

Today I'm sharing a couple of photos from last years Christmas
Parade.
But they are all new because I bought myself a birthday present 
and upgraded my PicMonkey account.
Enjoy the parade . . . 
Parade 2015 with snow:

It was a little funny last year.  We didn't even know there was a parade.  I had taken Daisy out for a walk and a bunch of neighbors were walking through the parking lot and jumping the fence and walking toward City hall.  I asked someone what was going on they told me about the parade. 
                              Christmas Parade/ Fence 2015
I happened to have my grandson which was great!  So we took Daisy and joined the crowd.  Now we kind of have a tradition.

The parade goes right down our street; We don't even have to drive.
                      We hop a fence and we're right there!

  The weather is expected to beautiful tomorrow night for a parade!

Linking with Good Fences
Linking with Create, Share, Inspire

Post a Comment