Saturday, December 5, 2015

Critters On Parade

Last night was our towns Christmas Parade. 
It's become an annual event for me, my grandson and Daisy.
And a few Critters . . .
                         
The parade was a lot bigger this year.  Filled with critters . . . 
Parade:
I bought myself a birthday present the other day.  I upgraded my PicMonkey account!  See the Holly in the corner?  The snow effect is from PicMonkey too. 
It was a beautiful night.  Perfect for a parade.  We just pretended it was snowing!
                            
There were probably 2 dozen dogs with this group.  The one in the red sweater isn't on a leash.  
Actually I'm not sure that any of these dogs are on a leash. 
I'm having trouble with my camera.  I think I need a new battery.
It's running really, really slow.  I wish I could have gotten more shots.  
See the cute little holly in the corner? I just love PicMonkey!

And one more just to tease you to come back over on Monday for more parade shots . . . 
                              Parade Firetruck

                      The fire trucks always lead the parade.   
It was a fun night.  I didn't get a good photo of Daisy but she had a great time.  We saw a couple of neighbors with their dogs. 

 I love living so close to city hall!  I/we are Blessed to live in a place that we can enjoy things like the Christmas Parade!

Linking with
Camera Critters
Eileen's Critters
Make My Saturday Sweet

                 Come by on Monday for more parade photo's!




Post a Comment