Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Fall Mosaic Monday

Fall is close.  I see it.  And feel it.  
Sharing today a Mosaic I did a few years ago . . . 
                                   
Just a collection of a few photo's I found before the days of Pinterest.  
I included a few of my favorite things.  
So is Fall close where you live?  
And a few plans for this year.  I'm adding Blue . . . 
It's normal to want an orange and blue wedding, right?  Beautiful turquoise pumpkins - full tutorial - using either a real or fake pumpkin
                Source                                                              Source
                                      plush pumpkins blue velvet...cut one large circle, gather the bottom and stitch, lastly gather the top and stuff, add stem and stich the top! Pretty!
                               Source
Linking with Mosaic Monday
Linking with Sally for Blue Monday 
Linking here for The Fabulous Fall Party.  
         Come over and link your Fall posts!
                   Happy Trails
                                     
                                                                 Source

12 comments:

Denise said...

beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love your pretty fall mosaic and the blue pumpkins. The horse image is gorgeous! Lovely post, have a happy new week ahead!

Linda said...

It won't be long till those Fall scenes are with us once again.

DeniseinVA said...

Great mosaics! I love your pretty photos from the pumpkins to that amazing horse photo.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Noooo, it's too soon for fall. At least, looking out of my Florida window is no way close. However, I do love that turquoise pumpkin! Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

Down On The Farm said...

Purty!!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

A nice autumn collage and yes it is on the horizon for us but I don't mind, I like the changes that appear during this season.
You got me to thinking...before Pinterest or even much computer use I made books with magazine clippings of the things I liked or hoped to make. :-)
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

GalleryJuana said...

love the autumn collection!

NCSue said...

Very nice shots.
I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/double-play-on-way.html

Linda H said...

Beautiful mosaic but I don't want to think about fall yet. We are having lots of heat and humidity at the moment. Fall will come too soon...

Annesphamily said...

Love those photos, and those pumpkins, oh my, they are gorgeous! Have a wonderful week and thanks for sharing these amazing photos.

Lorrie said...

Your mosaics evoke the change that is in the air. I'm not rushing summer out the door, but the nights are cooler here, and a faint hint of tired green in the tops of the trees.
Those blue velvet pumpkins are GORGEOUS!