Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fabulous Fall Link Up

The leaves are falling here. Fall is around the corner.  And . . .
The Fabulous Fall linky party is here now.  Scroll down to link up! (NOTE: This is NOT a Halloween party.  
I will host a Special Halloween edition)
  
Just a collection of a few photo's I found before the days of Pinterest.  
I included a few of my favorite things.  
                   So is Fall close where you live?  
And a few plans for this year.  I'm adding Blue . . . 
It's normal to want an orange and blue wedding, right?  Beautiful turquoise pumpkins - full tutorial - using either a real or fake pumpkin
                            Source                                                              Source
I would love to see your plans.  Or your archived posts.  Share them and give us some inspiration. 
This link will run all week.  Come by any time and link.  Please link only Fall themed posts.
No Halloween please.  I have a special week just for Halloween!
(This is not a Halloween party)

Link up now . . . 

Post a Comment