But I did work on a few things this month.
Other goals I have for the year are:
- Make at least one donation quilt a month
- Finish UFO's (unfinished projects)
- No buying fabric unless absolutely necessary
- Busting my stash
1. The hot dog and drink from my 4th of July quilt
2. The RSC Purple was the prompt. This will be a donation quilt
3. A UFO I added the borders and now it is ready to quilt and I found the backing and binding fabric
Left to Right Bottom
4. A labor of love Cathedral Window for my daughter maybe it'll get finished this year
5. The lemonade block (needs the lemons) from the 4th of July quilt
6. My stash buster a 4th of July kind of a Jelly Roll quilt. (my version)
I had a lot of fun piecing the purple quilt. I want to do a little more on it but it is in the home stretch.
I really enjoyed joining the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
This month the challenge is orange. I already have some fabric pulled and thinking about a pattern.
March will be a busy month. I am looking forward to it!
Joyfully stitching the day away
linking with Lilly for
Linking with So Scrappy. Click Here.