Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Etsy Shop Annoucement



This is your lucky day!  Make it mine and come by and visit the shop.  I am calling it Colette's Closet.

Why you ask?  I just like the name. 

If you searching for unique and hard to find fabric for your quilt, crafting or garments you'll find it in
The Closet

Here's a sample of a few of my favorites. 

 This is a fun Marcus Brothers Flannel.  I sure would love to stitch it up myself!
Fun Happy people.  Very cute for the back of a quilt.

These are just a couple of the newest items in the shop.  It is stocked full of vintage and almost vintage fabric.  From Primitives and Homespun to Quilters Quality to just fun fabric for crafting projects. 

I hope you don't mind me advertising here.  But I need your help.  Come by and visit and pass on to your friends. 

I promise shop posts will not become a regular thing here.  As soon as I can get my computer fixed I'll be back to regular encouraging posting every day.  

I hope you'll come by and visit. 

Joyfully
  Sherry

No comments: