Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Joyfully Thankful Journey Come Along!

Thankful Thursday is hosted by Lynn

Thanks for joining me on my Thankful Journey today . . .
First things first I am especially Joyful today read on. 
I am Thankful for Fall


I think I would say it is my favorite time of the year.  I love the cooler weather.  The colors.  I love to decorate and plan for . . .

Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Isn't this just a beautiful tablescape?  I am thankful that we will have Thanksgiving with our daughter and her family. 

I am thankful that a problem that I have been praying about has worked out splendidly and I will be activity planning activities here at our apartment.  One activity is photo'd above.  I will be doing activities for Mom's of Preschoolers and providing them with fun ideas for learning play. 
And I am very, very thankful that God supplies our needs and that Cowboy is working and we can buy eggs.  I love breakfast.  In fact I love it anytime of day and 11:00 in the morning (which is what time it is right now) Seem's like the perfect time.
So I am thankful I can stop what I am doing and go cook breakfast!
Hope your Journey is Thankful and  Blessed Today!
Post a Comment