Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday Filled With Words-Waiting




Welcome to Wednesday.  Today I am sharing a repost.  I have a lot of new followers and maybe one or two regulars that haven't seen this story/post . . . 
 
                                                                      Waiting
                                        
Momma said when I'm bigger I get to ride in a show.  
            So I'm waiting.   And waiting. And waiting. 
                           Someday I'll be bigger. 
I'll get to ride on that paint horse waaaaaaaaaaay over there. 
Well I already get to ride him with a real Cowboy hat. 
But I'm not big enough to ride in a show. 
I sit real tall in the saddle just like momma says.  And I click my mouth to make him go.  
But today I have to stand by this fence and watch everyone else ride.  I counted 10 horses.  And there are alot people.  Like maybe a thousand!  
After the show when everyone is done riding they are going to cook hot dogs on a fire.  I'm waiting for that too.
             Boy a boy sure has to do a lot of waiting around here!




Happy Trails

No comments: