Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Menu Monday-I Actually Planned a Menu

Image result for menu monday
I like to plan my weeks meals.  Do you?  Lately things have been so busy and chaotic that I haven't had a chance to grocery shop or plan a meal.  
Or write a blog post!

Image result for grocery shopping
Bless the Cowboys heart.  He found an app for local grocery store ads.  And so he did the shopping.  Now I have a pantry and freezer full of food and I can plan a menu!
This weeks menu
Yea me!
Monday--Taco's and Guacamole leftover Spanish Rice, and it's random but boiled Yellow Squash because I love it and the squash needs to be cooked!
Tuesday--Pork Chops, White Rice w/ Cream Gravy, Green Beans
Wednesday--Smoked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Thursday-- Mongolian Beef w/White Rice and Brocolli
Friday -- A Chicken Casserole from the leftover

So that's the menu. 
I am looking forward to a week of yummy meals!

No comments: