Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Happy Homemaker in Texas

Joining Sandra at Family Corner for HHM
She provides the prompts but I add a few of my own!

The weather
A little cooler we had rain last week.  This week the weatherman
says upper 90's today but the week is going back to lower 90's.
Maybe some rain on Wednesday.

On my reading pile
Not much new.  Reading this one on my phone it's actually very good.  I plan to finish by lunch. 
A clean romantic suspense. 
Planning on starting this one this afternoon.
High Cotton (Bucklin Family Reunion)

On the t.v. 
I should leave this one out.  The same as last week MLB. 
Don't know what will be off after the season! 

I am thinking
I have some wonderful clients. (I clean houses).  
They have been super nice and supportive and understanding of my crazy schedule right now with MaMa in rehab!

On the menu
Normally this isn't too hard for me but my brain is fried.  
But here goes.

Monday--Shrimp 3 ways Grilled,Smoked and Rotisserie
Rice Pilaf, Salad (I don't work on Monday and Cowboy 
will man the smoker and Rotisserie)  
Tuesday-- Rotisserie Chicken, Pasta Salad, Corn
Wednesday--Where's the beef?!  Maybe a pot roast!
Thursday --Back to Kid Friendly Thurs
Sloppy Joes, Fries, Jello and Dirt .
Friday--Stew, Biscuits from leftover Pot Roast

On my To Do List
Take down July 4th decor 
Put MaMa's pottery in hutch 
Continue Cleaning out her apartment.  
Call/Schedule Donation Pick Up

My Ta Da Moment(s)
I actually wrote 3 posts last week!
Please don't give up on me. 
I'll be back in the groove soon!

In the craft basket
Nothing in mine.  What are you working? 

Something fun to share
It's 129 days till Christmas.  Ho Ho Ho.  Still time to make something!

Homeschooling
Have you started school with your kiddo's?
Our grandson started on Wed.  He goes to a two day program then works at home the rest of the week. Our daughter is teaching 
P.E. at the school and Kindergarten Art.  
Sounds like it will be a fun year for them. 

Looking around the house
The chaos is slightly better than last week. I have managed to 
go through much of the papers I brought home from mothers. 
We've made decisions about furniture so we are moving things around to fit in her pieces. 

Favorites from the Fabulous Party
These caught my eye from last weeks party. . . 
This one was super fun.  Click here.
DIY Tile Trays and Lazy Susan - Domestic Deadline
This one spoke to me.  I love to see folks that share their craft rooms and ideas to store, de-cluttering and use up scraps.  Click 
here to be inspired. 

From the camera
  
A couple super sweet ones.  A sweet boy trying to help his
MeMe stand up!

Devo/Scripture

Image result for accepted by grace

Thanks for spending some time with me.  I hope you have a Blessed week.
I'll be linking with Happy Homemaker Monday and over at  the 
Fabulous Party. 

No comments: