Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

 Image result for fall blog post dividers
I sure did miss posting last week.  I hope you had a great week!
Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday 
Always my favorite post of the week!
Image result for fall blog post dividers



The Weather
Fall has arrived in Texas.  Some days it seems a little wintery with clouds and even some rain.  But usually by mid day the sun is out shining brightly.

Right Now I  Am
Looking forward to being off today.  I now only work every other Monday.  I am planning on a new job beginning on Wednesday in December.  I am looking forward to a new client.

On my reading pile
Oh my goodness I have a huge stack.  I need to do a whole post on all the good books in my pile just waiting to be read. 
Today the one I just can't wait to read is . . . 
   A Litfuse tour in December. 
And a yummy cozy mystery on the Great Escapes Tours

Reviewing both books.  My book review blog is over here.

On my 'To  Do List This Week
  1. One quilt for the Houston project to finish
  2. Buy pansy's 
  3. Set up the hot chocolate station in Outdoor room
  4. Put Christmas tree in the Outdoor room


In the kitchen
 Cajun Crabmeat Au Gratin. A truly delicious recipe full of fantastic flavors…
This looks so yummy to try to go with a salad and a seafood chowder!

On the menu
Monday- Grilled Steak, fingerling potatoes, green beans
grill some burgers for Thursday
Tuesday- Seafood Chowdar (from leftover seafood boil), Salad and Cajun Crabmeat Augratin
Wednesday-Frozen Lasagna, Eggplant Parmesan, Salad
Thursday- Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Brocolli Salad
Friday- Super Simple Quiche

In the garden
 I planted some mums I got on sale, a butter fly bush.  I so need to get some lettuce started and more carrots. 

Something fun to share
Super Simple choose to send 5, 10 or 20.  Choose domestic or international.  Choose to make or send store bought.  Leave a comment (include your email) to join the group!  Commit to mail by December 10th.

Fabulous Features Including 4 features today since I missed last week!
You don't have to get all fancy to create a STUNNING table. By using natural elements, and items from around your home, you can create casual, budget friendly Thanksgiving tablescapes that will be both easy and gorgeous.
Click here to read post. 
Carol always shares such great information.  Click here to visit the post. 

Fabulous Feature
How I Create Free Pinnable Images Using Ribbet
Great informative post.  I always love infor. and tutorials to make my blog better!  Click here.

Fabulous Feature
 Do You "Cut & Paste" the Bible? - Many today want to throw the Bible out completely. They try to discredit God's people by saying we're intolerant and mean-spirited when we call for a biblical standard. Attempting to destroy God's Word is nothing new, but God will preserve it and one day judge those who try to destroy it just as He did in Jeremiah's time. While we can rejoice that God will deal with evil men who reject His Word, we may need to examine our attitudes toward Scripture, as well. How do we view the Bible? Do we see it as a cafeteria line where we can pick and choose what we like? Do we cut and paste it at will? Do we view it as merely a book of nice suggestions for living? Or do we view it as God's Word and allow it to direct every area of our lives? 
Any informative post that might get you to thinking. Click here.

From the camera--Praise The Lord
Story follows tomorrow.  Be sure and come back.
Image may contain: 1 person, child, tree and outdoor

 

Devo./ Scripture
It's hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year  of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was  mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed  about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the  mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I  knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didn't make  sense and I knew it was going to take some har...
Click here

No comments: