Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Thinkin' Back

Here's a fun repost from a few years ago . . . See if you can figure out how long.  Hint . . . He's 8 now.
Did you say cake? No I said . . .

Cupcakes.
I have pulled together my ingredients . . .



Except for the secret ingredient that I am not sharing. Yet.
And I got . . . 



a major tool. Isn't she pretty. (not actually mine but this was a pretty photo. I'll have to take one of my little cobalt blue girl). 

And I had a plan. And then. It happened.

Blogger decided to act up and not let me load the best of the photo's! I bet your thinking it is the photo of the finished product. Nope I have to tell you it isn't.

I'll show you later but let me tell you why no cupcakes yet.

I got a phone call from . . . (insert photo when blogger decides to cooperate)
my sweet grandbaby that is 2 and once I deciphered his words . . .

 "eat mexican food GiGi". The cupcake plan went awry. At least until after I eat lunch.
 
Hmmm....I think I'll text him and say . . . 
'Eat Mexican food!'

              Have a Good Day 
Post a Comment