Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Thinkin' Back

Here's a fun repost from a few years ago . . . See if you can figure out how long.  Hint . . . He's 8 now.
Did you say cake? No I said . . .

Cupcakes.
I have pulled together my ingredients . . .



Except for the secret ingredient that I am not sharing. Yet.
And I got . . . 



a major tool. Isn't she pretty. (not actually mine but this was a pretty photo. I'll have to take one of my little cobalt blue girl). 

And I had a plan. And then. It happened.

Blogger decided to act up and not let me load the best of the photo's! I bet your thinking it is the photo of the finished product. Nope I have to tell you it isn't.

I'll show you later but let me tell you why no cupcakes yet.

I got a phone call from . . . (insert photo when blogger decides to cooperate)
my sweet grandbaby that is 2 and once I deciphered his words . . .

 "eat mexican food GiGi". The cupcake plan went awry. At least until after I eat lunch.
 
Hmmm....I think I'll text him and say . . . 
'Eat Mexican food!'

              Have a Good Day 

4 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Cute post. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Michelle said...

I hate it when blogger won't cooperate!

shortybear said...

nice repost

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

Mr. G got me a mixer a couple of Christmas ago. Didn't think I'd ever have one because they are so expensive. I love it! It was getting to when I made a meatloaf and mixed ingredients with my hands, I'd suffer with arthritis pain afterwards for a week. Now I dump everything in the mixer and let it do the mixing. Never thought I'd use one mostly for meatloaf and such rather than pastries. Who knew. Love the color of yours. Mine is red.