Monday, May 9, 2016

Blue Monday Afternoon Window Shopping

I'm very late writing a post today.  I had a very long hard weekend.  The start to this week is equally as busy and hard.
Dear friends bear with me.  I'll be back to normal soon!

I thought a little 'Window Shopping' today would be fun . .  .

                                         Anthropologie NYC window display via WOOGSWORLD:

rain drops from patterned scrapbooking paper as bulletin board or classroom decor in the spring time:


Store Front Art Exhibit - Brehm Center:
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Window displays are an integral part of the charity shop experience. in hand with the visual merchandising inside the shop they are what define a shops character. In a time when charity shops are e...:

                        I think I'll go shopping.  Wanna go?           

All the above photo's were found on Pinterest.  Wanna see more?  Just go to Pinterest and search
Store windows.  

Linking with Blue Monday.

Post a Comment