Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014


Wishing you all a Blessed week!

Some beautiful Fall images are available on Goggle.
I'll be taking advantage of Google images for awhile at least.

Not sure if I'll be able to get a Blue Monday post up,
so I'll definitely be Blue.  Need something fun to do. 
Go over and visit Sally here for Blue Monday.  Tell her I sent you!

We've diagnosed the problem.  Our computer needs a 'fix' but we don't have the money to invest in it right now. 
And actually we're considering a tablet.  Could sure use some advice.  

So I'll be coming to the apartment office to post.  Which isn't a problem but the computer is hard for an old person to use.
I can't figure out how to toggle (don't even know if that is the right word) between windows.   Sometimes it works sometimes not so much!  (insert sad face)

I miss posting.  I am sad because there are two things that I get to do.  Quilting and blogging.   Financially we really, really struggle.  Quilting is basically free for me because I could start a store. LOL.  All us crafty people are like that!


I have the greatest pics from Friday night.  I can't wait to share them with you!   I wrote a short post about our plans on Friday.   We had a couple of trick or treater's and a few of Daisy's friends.


We've decorated our balcony for Fall with some Snoopy lights and a vintage wagon with little dolls and a pumpkin.
It's really cute.  Oh I wish you could see the pics! 

So that is what is going on with me.  Please bear with me sweet sisters. 

I will be announcing on Tuesday the winner of the Fabulous Pumpkin Party. 

The new linky will be up on Tuesday. Please remember you can link any Thanksgiving or Fall them post.  Thanksgiving posts will be entered in the give a way for this month. 

3 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Research tablets and make sure they will let you write posts as well as post them. I haven't been able to from my iPad mini so far.

Denise said...

Sending you prayers, and love.

Michelle said...

Hi, Sherry!

I love the Autumn theme.
Our UNO group had our Thanksgiving meal today.
Everything was delicious!
On Sunday we celebrate our military.


Praying the computer problems get cleared up.