Monday, November 3, 2014


Welcome to Mosaic Monday. One of my favorite things to do is to look at houses. The outsides and the insides. I love decorating as most of you guys do. But I also love architecture. I love interesting buildings and structures.   
 
For Blue Monday I decided to take a virtual Blue tour and here's what I came up with. I pulled them all together in a mosaic to share over at Judith's.   

                      A Fabulous Blue Lego creation! 
                                            I would live here or ...
                                                           Or here.

 Amazing paint job! Found when I searched Blue Row Houses.
And this more of a New Mexican look. I love the lighter blue steps.
And lastly something very modern.
I have no idea where these are. Actually I wouldn't be surprised to find them in Dallas or Fort Worth. There is a crazy amount of apartment dwellings being constructed. Maybe I need to take a real drive and go on a photo safari. Wanna come along?


 Craving a little more Blue.  Stop over at Sally's.
Mosaic Monday is a great place to stop in too.  Head over to Judith's!
Post a Comment