Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random Blues . . .So I was Blue

I needed a break and then I saw this Beautiful  Blue and a trip was beckoning me . . .
and then this happend . . .
and I had to get away from the rain, work, and all the stresses of work and so I decided to take a
little break . . .

The beach was just the Fix all sunny and Blue  but I missed my little grandson and so I came home and took him fishing . . .



 
P.S.  This is fantasy that is not really my grandson or my cat but isn't it great!   I just thought these were wonderfully beautiful Blues I hope you enjoyed my little fantasy trip.  Leaving you with a sweet thought . . .
Well I was Blue because I missed you.   But, while I was away I collected a few Blues to share with you!  I hope you enjoyed some of my Random favorites . . .  I'll be back next week for Blue Monday and on Tuesday for . . . who knows it'll be a surprise.  Come by and see me!

Back to the Journey . . .



joining Smiling Sally on this Blue Journey click here to visit.
Post a Comment