Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Other Words

In Other Words Tuesday . . .


When I get anxious I know I have gone from . . .
God’s time, to my time, and it’s a waste of time. ” 
Charles Stanley.....how to not be anxious? Something I need to work on but so hard to do.  I  realized just a little while ago that I had not even prayed today.  We (at least) I get so caught up in going about the day that I forget to rest, stop, listen and even ask.  I need to take some God time. 
How about you? 

I am really short on computer time.  Interested in more thoughts on the quote. Go over to Denise's and follow her link to the In Other Words

Hopefully I'll get back to regular posts soon.  Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.  Don't forget to let me know you stopped in!










~ Charles Stanley ~

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such truth, bless you.