Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to Thankful Thursday today I am sharing a short list of things that I am very Thankful For. . .

I am Thankful that God isn't finished with me yet and that he is patient with me
when I:
worry,fret,agonize,whine,cry,gripe and many other things.

I am thankful that our daughter and son in law are moving into a new house this weekend. They are doing great.

I am thankful for friends that I have met through blogging that come to my rescue and pray when I ask for specific prayers for specific things. You guys know who you are.

I am thankful that God answers our prayers.

I am thankful for The Word. I am thankful that Jesus gave his life for me and that he is alive and lives in me.

Lastly I am thankful for two things my new Bible Memory Software and the group I joined to memorize scripture.

Our verse this week is Psalm 119:15 Your Word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against you. And here is a welcome to you to join our group. This little garden gate illustrates our verse this week.


It reminds me of one verse that I memorized when I was a child.
Behold I stand and the door and knock if anyone hears my knock and opens the door I will come in and sup with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20
Today I invite you if Jesus Christ is not Lord of you life you can turn to him today. Open the gate/door to your heart and ask him to enter. There are many praying for you right now.

On a Journey of Thankfulness,
Sherry
Post a Comment