Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to Thankful Thursday today I am sharing a short list of things that I am very Thankful For. . .

I am Thankful that God isn't finished with me yet and that he is patient with me
when I:
worry,fret,agonize,whine,cry,gripe and many other things.

I am thankful that our daughter and son in law are moving into a new house this weekend. They are doing great.

I am thankful for friends that I have met through blogging that come to my rescue and pray when I ask for specific prayers for specific things. You guys know who you are.

I am thankful that God answers our prayers.

I am thankful for The Word. I am thankful that Jesus gave his life for me and that he is alive and lives in me.

Lastly I am thankful for two things my new Bible Memory Software and the group I joined to memorize scripture.

Our verse this week is Psalm 119:15 Your Word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against you. And here is a welcome to you to join our group. This little garden gate illustrates our verse this week.


It reminds me of one verse that I memorized when I was a child.
Behold I stand and the door and knock if anyone hears my knock and opens the door I will come in and sup with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20
Today I invite you if Jesus Christ is not Lord of you life you can turn to him today. Open the gate/door to your heart and ask him to enter. There are many praying for you right now.

On a Journey of Thankfulness,
Sherry

5 comments:

Carla said...

Our church leaders recently encouraged us to be willing to share, because, as times get tougher, MANY will be looking for higher ground, and we have it. God bless you in your journey and all those you touch with His love!! (Woohoo for your daughter and fam!!)

Lois Christensen said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! Great list, great work on the memorization!

Laurie Ann said...

What a great post! Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Kelli said...

I always enjoy your thankful lists...very encouraging. Praying for you.
~Kelli

Denise said...

Beautiful blessings my friend, love you.