Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Memory Monday on Tuesday

My Bible memory verse this week
Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that
we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.




I thought this was a fun photo. I hope you like it. I chose the verse because I need to work on being joyful in all circumstances. God gives me many blessings like the little boy in this photo. This is my grandson. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am

I pray that as I work on this verse this week that I enjoy my time with the Lord as much as he is enjoying this popsicle.

Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may
sing for joy and be glad all our days

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...Beautiful verse & you should keep & just change to WFW! It's perfect! The photo of your grandson and this scripture!
May we find our satisfaction in the morning of His unfailing love when we pray & may today & every day find YOU (and me) singing for JOY
that we will be GLAD all our days!

Many blessings on YOU & this slurping happy honey...that reading His Word & Praying His Word makes us SMILE & KNOW HE IS GOD & HIS LOVE NEVER FAILS...may you find
Him PROVIDING more for you & your ministry very soon. Love your heart! Thanks for your visit!

Sandra said...

Beautiful verse and I love the photo :)

Denise said...

Wonderful verse my friend, love you.

Marsha said...

Thank you for this verse, Sherry. It's one of my favorites.

Carla said...

This is your kiddo? How cool is that? How many grands do you have? Love your verse:)