Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

This And That And The Kitchen Sink

We're having a lazy morning around here today

Yes that is a skull and cross bones flag left from our Pirate party.
Do you remember when Jack Sparrow visited me?

This happened . . . Well not when Jack visited. This week . . . 
The end of summer is always Hot here.  And then what made it worse this week was the a/c went out in the car.  Still trying to find someone to fix it! 
Image result for no a/c

Image result for dog days of summer
And a little of That . . . 
Started a new job it always takes a lot out of me because I work really hard to make a good impression and I don't sleep well.  
. . . Also a client that just got married went to Hawaii and I went over to the house extra to water the plants.  

It was a busy week.  And then The Cowboy bought chicken and so for some crazy reason I decided to fry it.  Wasn't sure I remembered how!  
Image result for lady frying chicken
And so. . .The kitchen this morning is a mess.

I wish I could curl up in a comfy chair. Actually I can and it is across the room and I can see that sweet dog and I remember when Jack visited.  
Image result for jack sparrow
Awe






No comments: