Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Photo Friday

Welcome to my sometimes Friday Feature
Photo Friday
Where I share the story behind my 
Wordless Wednesday Post
Read Me A Story Mommy
Thanks to everyone that visited and left comments.  I loved the comment and caption from mine and Domino's friend.
This is our friend Molly.  She lives way up north where it's cold.  They came up with the best caption for our photo. Click here to visit their blog. 
And now what you've all been waiting for the story. 
I was reading this book the other day
It was a very good book and I'll share a review soon.  
But today is all about Domino and what she is actually saying at the moment that she has her head in my lap.  
I think I'll share the story first in a photo. 
As sweet as the 'Read me a story' caption was.  She was really telling me I was sitting in her chair and she wanted in it!
Actually it's not her chair but she has taken it over.  It is my mothers chair we brought it to our house for when she comes for a visit.  
       I guess Domino is just keeping it warm for her!
The funny thing is the only spot we had for it was in The Cowboy man-cave room.  Notice the flag hanging behind the chair.  Cracks me up every time I look at it.  I know my mother will love that!

Thanks again for stopping in.  Have a wonderful Friday!



No comments: