Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Filled With Words--Polka Dot Knee Socks--Prayer Request


I wish I had polka dot knee socks . . . it's been one of those weeks; months; years.  At least for me.  And, well for my daughter too 
but right now she can happily say this little polka dot knee sock girl could be her.  I am happy and proud of her.  Many positive things are happening for her.  It is way past time.  

Me....I am praying and waiting and trying to be patient.  While I wait I do this . . .



Started this one to put in the shop or sell at the Seniors Fair this fall. But, it looked great on the bed. It is bigger now. I need to take another snap before I quilt it. Inspiration came from a snap on Pinterest. I didn't save it and haven't been able to find it since!

This one will go in the shop. It will also be bigger. I am almost done with it. I am trying to be better about taking shots of the quilts that I am working on. I have a bunch of tops ready to start quilting.

Yep,a garden and a library and a sewing room. What else do you need. Well actually alot more but these things make me happy. I miss a garden. I am struggling right now with being satisfied with my patio garden and my dining room sewing area. We've been looking at apartments and houses because our lease will be up soon. We really want to move closer to our daughter. We want something a little nicer with an extra bedroom for them to visit. We are trying to be patient but it is so hard. To make this happen I have to find a job. It is so hard. I have been on so many interviews. It is getting harder and harder to be upbeat. I need to be patient but it is just so tough. It is so weird because all last year I prayed that I would have to get a job. And now when I know I need one and I am resigned to working I can't find one. I wonder if God's answered that prayer from earlier because I need to be home to focus on just being a wife. But the other part of me wants to be near and with our daughter and grandson. And so, I pray. And I wait. And I ask God to give me direction.
And I try to encourage. And I look for things that make me smile. I hope that when you come here you see something that makes you Smile. And if you wouldn't mind would you say a prayer for me today.

1 comment:

Denise said...

praying for you, and loving you.